Move Your Packages Off of the Pallet
For multiple package shipments that can be moved as individual pieces, you can easily determine if you want your shipment to move on the TForce Freight LTL network or the UPS® Ground parcel network. This economical option is ideal for multiple package shipments weighing between 151 to 500 pounds, and could save you up to 20 percent over LTL.
TForce Freight lets you compare LTL rates and UPS Ground with Freight Pricing side-by-side to determine which option is more economical. We utilize UPS rating and shipping APIs to provide you an accurate rate.
Please note, UPS® Ground with Freight Pricing is available within the 48 contiguous states, and utilizes the UPS network.
Great Service with Significant Savings
For non-palletized, multiple-package shipments, you get a cost-effective, reliable, day-definite solution using TForce Freight LTL tariff pricing, without additional LTL-related costs.
Choosing UPS® Ground with Freight Pricing offers guaranteed time in transit at no additional cost and the following savings vs. LTL:
- Lower fuel surcharges
- Since there’s no pallet, additional savings from:
- - A reduction in shipment weight
- - Elimination of pallet expense
- No lift-gate charges
- No inside delivery charges
A New Dimension of Customer Service
When you ship via UPS, you can obtain comprehensive reports using Quantum View Manage® functionality and with Quantum View Notify® alerts, you can send your customers proactive tracking information. These capabilities save you time and keep your customers informed of the delivery status, enabling them to be more efficient as they plan their day.
Which Packages are Allowed?
The UPS® Ground network allows:
- Packages can be up to 150 lbs.
- Packages can be up to 165 inches in length and girth combined.
- Packages can be up to 108 inches in length.
- Packages with a large size-to-weight ratio require special pricing and dimensional weight calculations.