More Options to Mexico
Be it to the border or to your customer, TForce Freight offers more service options for your cross-border shipments to Mexico.
TForce Freight Standard LTL: TForce Freight provides door-to-door LTL ground transportation on both sides of the border, working with the broker of your choice. You choose the broker and we’ll handle the rest***
Door-to-Border Transportation: Choose TForce Freight to provide quality LTL ground transportation to your customs broker at one of five designated TForce Freight gateway cities of Brownsville/McAllen, TX; El Paso, TX; Laredo, TX; Nogales, AZ and Otay Mesa, CA
Non-Contiguous U.S. and Canada: TForce Freight offers quality LTL service, between Mexico and the non-contiguous U.S. (Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) and also between Canada and Mexico
All TForce Freight services to Mexico offer:
- Se habla español - Bilingual customer support with TForce Freight resources at the border
- Shipment tracking with Quantum View Manage
TForce Freight Standard LTL services add:
- Rate quotes covering door-to-door transportation charges
- Full door-to-door shipment visibility
- Full country coverage offering 1 to 2 day service from the border to points within Mexico* Dedicated TForce Freight resources within Mexico
Some of the general documents required for basic customs clearance into Mexico include the Commercial Invoice, and the
USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC Certification of Origin. For specific inquiries relating to these documents or customs clearance, please contact the appropriate customs house broker.
TForce Freight 571 Mexico Only Rating Program 02/22/2021
Compressed File Format
- To obtain information and to file your Electronic Export Information (EEI), visit https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/aes/index.html
- For border wait times provided by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Department, visit https://bwt.cbp.gov/
For more information or to schedule a pickup, call (800)333-7400 when dialing from the U.S. or Canada.
In Mexico, please call 00 + 1 + (804)231-8555.
*Coverage and time-in-transit may vary for rural areas, contact TForce Freight International Customer Service for more information.
**Shipments to Mexico require the services of a Mexico Customs Broker. The consignee in Mexico specifies the Mexican broker; the shipper in the U.S. cannot choose the broker. Shipments from Mexico require a Mexican export broker and a U.S. import broker. The shipper in Mexico can specify and pay for Mexico and U.S. brokerage services, depending on the terms of sale.